THE LOST DIARY OF RIZAL



Last year, I started to look for a new released book, and so I visited to the nearest bookstore, checking the shelves in Philippine literature section, then suddenly I saw this red book entitled the lost diary of rizal and it caught my attention because of its color and the font used, then my brain starts asking, and telling me to buy it.

Got curious about it, the reason maybe because of history and the title itself-the lost diary of rizal, at first I thought it was a documentary about rizal’s lost diary, but then the twist starts when I bought the book.

You will recognized the characters faces, Even if you haven’t seen them, even if there’s no pictures  in every pages .The author described well each character in the story , though you haven’t  seen valentina nor met her, you can say she’s  sweet and pretty, and I feel her how she hated her name as much as she hated the Rizal subject. It is because I myself used to hate my first name and the said subject.  The author described the character of jose rizal so well as if she already met pepe, it was like pepe lived a block away from their house, you can tell that the author made a good research about numerology, time traveling  and about jose’ rizal, and jose’s family too, how she states and described pepe’s family from his parents to his siblings, and even to their servants.

Well-constructed from  the very beginning of the story , it tells how the characters fight for their love, met in the same place, in different time.

from book to film?hmmmm
okay, calling all producers, directors, and et cetera,except for that director who is famous for a true to life story or comic to film,hmmmmm, this is not a thriller or massacre themed book,  but oh please not those actors and actresses again, I don’t think piolo would fit rizals shoes, nor wear his famous overcoat , and maybe they should get Chinese beauty actress, and definitely it is not kc conception,  we have lots of talents here in Philippines who are not recognized .

The Lesson
We cannot change history, because there are no ifs in history, and don’t be so selfish, care for other’s interest, and think for the majority. Embrace the past, kiss the present, and face the future.

Not just story, it’s history.

Best Gift for yourself, and for loved ones

Rating.
5/5


Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

TEJEROS CONVENTION 1897: Ang Una'ng Eleksyon

HENERAL LUNA

ANG HALiGi